Writer admits VY Hate

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

what is so hard to understand about the concept of consecutive regular season starts?

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

i understand it completely SEC. i just think its a stupid record to be tracked. Who cares if a team won games last year, got kicked out of the playoffs, then won again the next year.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

VY still wants to act out and get upset, but he is holding it in cause he has done told everyone he has changed. either way it's a good thing.

4. V1CT0RY

V1CT0RY Juggernaut

VY is a changed man

He is now a leader in the huddle, and is able to lead game winning drives down the field as if he's a elite qb

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

^He sounds like ThesureThing

6. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

You're right!

Because its a negative characteristic of humanity........not of just a QB.

How can you lead when everyone around you thinks you act like a jackass?

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Exactly. That's why everyone hates Philip Rivers.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Very true.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think the Statistic about consecutive wins for just the regular season is an important statistic because the playoffs are a very different kind of event. All but a few teams will ever come out of the playoffs with a winning record in any season, let alone of the long haul. Somebody has to lose and B, you're playing much higher quality opponents. It such a different kind of thing than the regular season in my opinion.

10. TxTitansFan

TxTitansFan Camp Fodder

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar