Wright & Titans agree to 4 year deal

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I agree completely, if Kenny's done anything since becoming a Titan, it's show us that he can't be counted on. He is Pacman 2.0, and I truly believe the KW pick was a true indictment on Kenny's future as a Titan. If only he could show some health, we may be able to get something in trade for him before he finally self-implodes.
  2. DanBaylor

DanBaylor Special Teams Standout

Just checking to see if GoT has his jersey yet. Go Titans.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Wow. Massive bump... I was confused and thought he got a contract extension or something.
    • High Five High Five x 7
  4. 520

520 Starter

TRUTH
  5. 520

520 Starter

Lol me too i was pretty excited.

Oh well it was good to read alll the hate he got and all the assumptions made about him lol
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

It's always cool seeing threads from years ago turn up
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

nope!

short fat and slow is not a way to start a career. And it has come out now that MM did not make him learn plays. Just running around with his hand up.

he lost weight in first offseason and it showed last year. Whizenhut wants him to lose more. Will see what kind of pro he is this season casue the new HC wants him to perform in the classroom and workout room so that the small ammount of time he spends on the field will be more productive.

Its all up to KW
  8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Wright or Casey would be the only two guys jerseys I would even consider at this point. I've had such bad luck with jerseys I haven't bought one in years. I'll stick to my Titans hoodie for now but if Wright/Casey continue to get better I'll entertain the thought after the season.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

I'm seriously considering a Hunter jersey.
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I am too, but I'm so scared of the WR curse making that a horrible, depressing purchase.

I think I can make a decision on somebody's jersey after this season. Wright, Hunter, or Casey. I'd like to get two because I don't own a single jersey of any current Titan.