Wright suffers at least one cracked rib

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Titans rookie wide receiver Kendall Wright said he suffered at least one cracked rib during a deep incompletion in the fourth quarter.

Wright’s chest landed on the leg of Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie. Wright said he heard and felt a cracking.

“I knew it when I tried to go back out there and run. I knew that I shouldn’t do anything to hurt the team, so I had to come out,” Wright said. “And at that point, they wanted to get an X-ray and it didn’t look too good.”

Wright finished the game with three catches, giving him 62 for the season. That moved him into second place in franchise history for a rookie, one ahead of Ernest Givins. Bill Groman has the franchise’s rookie record with 72 catches.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: AFC South, Team News

Source: Titans Insider

2. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

he has a ton of potential. just let him heal, this season has long been over.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

well.......my luck with jerseys is keeping up the trend

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I love the dude.

Please quit running him on screen passes though.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I swear those screen passes are becoming the most annoying thing to watch......

6. SacredTitan16

SacredTitan16 Starter

lets rest him hes gonna be a very good wr for us

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar