Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Wright suffers at least one cracked rib

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 18, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Titans Insider Titans News

Titans rookie wide receiver Kendall Wright said he suffered at least one cracked rib during a deep incompletion in the fourth quarter.

Wright’s chest landed on the leg of Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie. Wright said he heard and felt a cracking.

“I knew it when I tried to go back out there and run. I knew that I shouldn’t do anything to hurt the team, so I had to come out,” Wright said. “And at that point, they wanted to get an X-ray and it didn’t look too good.”

Wright finished the game with three catches, giving him 62 for the season. That moved him into second place in franchise history for a rookie, one ahead of Ernest Givins. Bill Groman has the franchise’s rookie record with 72 catches.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: AFC South, Team News

Source: Titans Insider
  2. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $350
    he has a ton of potential. just let him heal, this season has long been over.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,501
    well.......my luck with jerseys is keeping up the trend
  4. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699
    I love the dude.

Please quit running him on screen passes though.
    CJtheBeast and Gunny high five this.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,501
    I swear those screen passes are becoming the most annoying thing to watch......
  6. SacredTitan16 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $301
    lets rest him hes gonna be a very good wr for us
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,049
    [IMG]