Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Wright ready to return to lineup

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 26, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Titans Insider Titans News

Titans receiver Kendall Wright says he’d never missed a game – in any sport – in high school, college or the pros before last Sunday, when he sat out the Titans’ contest in Green Bay because of a cracked rib.

“It felt very weird,” Wright said, “especially when you know you can go out and help them do something. I just wanted to be out there.”

Wright still isn’t 100 percent, but returned to practice in a limited role on Wednesday and said he plans to play in the season finale against Jacksonville.

“No matter what the record is or what we’re playing for, we have a game,” Wright said. “I’ll be wearing a rib protector or something to protect myself. I just want to be out there.”

Wright has 62 catches, the second-highest number ever for a Titans/Oilers rookie. He is 10 behind Bill Groman’s mark of 72 set in 1960.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: Team News

Source: Titans Insider

Attached Files:

2. j_titan Special Teams Standout

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $499
    Can't wait to see what he does next season!