Wright Out Thursday (re-injured hammy)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I pulled one in high school as a pitcher. It was my driving leg, and I tried to return too early. That injury plagued me for 6 months- just kept reinjuring that damn thing every time I tried to push it. I really think that it was a hammy that ended Vy's career. It is a long recovery for sure.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Being a uncoachable malcontent ended vy's career.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Exactly. Wright already reinjured it once... It makes sense for him to really wait it out.

Not sure why there is a conspiracy theory here that he's faking it and soft. He needs to be on the field to earn a contract...He's hurting his stock by not playing.

Not that I think he's a superstar and deserves a huge contract, but he could certainly help this team right now and someone could very well give him a decent contract if he does.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Big TT

It is because he has been oft injured his entire career as a titan...geez...do you even watch the games?

5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

He missed 3 games in 3 years before last year when he missed 6. It's football...players miss games here and there. Not like he's been Jake Locker. Lol

6. Big TT

It isn't just the ENTIRE games he misses...even when he plays he is constantly getting nicked up and missing time.

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Not disagreeing with that sentiment, but you have to admit that things went downhill for the man after his hamstring injury. Just saying. Believe me, I am no fan of VY!

8. Big TT

Fair enough

9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Don't these guys stretch and warm up (supposedly). He hasn't even been in a real game yet...how did he hurt it?

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

So he doesn't miss a game in college, plays basketball as well, turns pro now he has hammy problems?
    Is he doing something different now?

Besides being paid millions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar