1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Wright loses 14 lbs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, May 17, 2013.

1. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

201 is big for a 5"10 WR. I wouldn't say his numbers were lukewarm though, he was a rookie playing behind a mess of an OL. He's only gonna get better.

Rotoworld hates us.
  2. 520

520 Starter

for real if i was k wright id be on here like haha im skinny now suckas
  3. steverife

steverife Starter

He was really an explosive player in college. He was solid last year, but you didn't see a lot of 1st round wide receiver athleticism last year. Hopefully, this helps.
  4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

A big part of that I think had to do with the blocking. A lot of those quick pass plays they ran to Kendall, like 5 times a game, the o-line & blockers were supposed to get out in front of him to the 2nd level and block. And well, you know how our o-line sucked last year, that rarely happened.
  5. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

i think Kendall will be a very pleasant surprise this year, weght loss, familiarity and a year under his belt will boost his confidence. I think he's focused and really wants to step up, i just hope Jake can deliver it. Go Titans!
  6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

T
    That still has nothing to do with explosion. And, if we're counting on our OLine to spring our WRs then we're in for a lot of trouble!!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

I guess GoT got to him.
  8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Just means he's skinnier.

I like the optimism around here though. Used to seem like I was the only optimistic one. You'd be surprised how an optimistic fan base could boost a team.

I think its gonna be a great year. Do I think Wright will be faster? Yes. I thought he was very quick laterally last year at his heavier weight so we'll see how it translates on the field. Hoping for the best
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Wright is going to be our slower Laveranues Coles.
  10. steverife

steverife Starter

Just don't tell GoT that he lost 14 lbs because he went to Africa and there wasn't much to eat...