Wright is Slow!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Code

Code Starter

How does the thread run 12 pages?

Kendall Wright has been the Titans best, biggest playmaker through preseason.

If he runs a 14.6 but beats his guy off the line and then out of his breaks that is all that matters.

The kid has shown great hands, great acceleration through his cuts, run after the catch ability, and someone here labels him a bust.

I want to like this site again but ... this is why we put up with Oilerman in the other world.

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

The other world? What other world would that be?

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

you must not be familiar metaphysics

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

bears that know how to use rifles.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Once again last night Wright showed how slow he really is. He failed to pull away from the defender on the deep pass from locker and had to resort to pushing off which got called for PI. Im telling you guys I just dont think hes going to be that good!

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I see that much differently because I was impressed he used his body to get some separation, which, IMO, shows a lot of maturity for a rookie. I think the call was borderline, at best.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

He had zero seperation until he pushed the defender away. The defender was step for step with him.

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

He has not played a single regular season game in the NFL.

He barely touched the defender. I understand why they called it on him, but it was a pretty tacky call. (GET? TITANS? TACK? LOLLLLL)

It was on a straight vertical route. And he made the catch.

I don't think KW needs to be a point of concern with us currently.

10. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I think Wright is more quick than fast. He is quick off the line but definitely ISN'T a burner down the field. And that's ok. His quickness will allow him to get separation but on several occasions we have see the defensive back adjust with his speed to close. We have Nate to be our burner. Without question Britt is a better athlete than Wright. I cant wait to see all of them on the field at the same time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar