Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Wright is Slow!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Aug 24, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509
    Say what you want, but his 40 time doesnt lie. He is not even the 3rd fastest WR on the team. I put him behind Washington, Britt (when healthy), williams, and maybe even Cook. Now that being said, he does have a quick first step and I think he will be a solid WR. Never a star though....
  2. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509
    And I say all this based on the fact that he couldnt break that one catch away for a TD like most wr's who are known for their speed!
  3. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,879
    I don't care if he runs a 4.9 as long as he is making plays and being productive. You don't have to be a very fast WR to be a good player.
  4. MrBean Master of Not Much

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $451
    So a WR has to break one for a TD every time? I think he will be a star regardless. Much like Steve Smith in Carolina.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

ProfessorD Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $815
    He's not the fastest guy ever, but I think he was too worried about putting a move on that guy in front of him that he didn't realize the others were gaining on him until they were right there. Then like a rookie he freaked and dropped to the ground. All in all I thought he played very good and it seems like locker likes to target him.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    That would have been tough to do on that play. He had to come back and jump up for the ball then turn around and try and run away from 3 defenders.
  5. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $266
    The guy had an angle. Only CJ probable would've taken that one to the house.

If that 3rd guy hadn't of been there though he might've sidestepped both those guys and taken it to the house.
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,185
    Meh. I honestly don't care if he ever becomes a superstar. I mean, sure it would be nice. But after the mess we've had at WR since... well, ever, I'll be happy as long as he's solid and consistent for years to come. As long as he turns out to be a reliable starter then he was worth the pick IMO.
  7. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    Maybe this will convince you that 40 times mean jack sh*t.

Chris Henry
    [IMG]
  8. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    Break away speed is nice, but being able to create separation and being consistent is more important. Football player>athlete every time.
    ByeByeFisher, Titan43, SlidePiece and 2 others high five this.