wrestling thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by 520, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Bryan’s another overrated vanilla midget. Pretty bland for my tastes

2. 520

Also Alexa Bliss is way hotter than sunny and sable ever were

3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I love the guys in Undisputed era. ADAM COLE BAY BAY. Although I am surprised they're pushing him like they are. I'm bigger than Adam Cole. But he's a good wrestler.

I also love Daniel Bryan too.

But I also have a soft spot for the guy cause he was the nicest/coolest person ever back in the day when I was use to work for Shawn Michaels at his school/territory.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. 520

You worked for hbk?!?! He’s my hero next to flair

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Sort of. I did small petty work. He had a wrestling school called TWA in SA.

When I was 13-14, me and my friend use to go all the time and HBK would do commentary with a guy who was a DJ for a radio station called 99.5 KISS. My friend loved that station and would always talk to the guy who did commentary with him.

One day the guy (Kevin Vargas) said that if we showed up a couple hours early, to help set up chairs, banners, and barricades, he would give us free concert tickets/cds/ect. And we would be able to chat it up with the wrestlers and get to meet the special guests prior to the show/intermission.

HBK was cool. Didn't really get to talk to him much as he was usually busy, but he would say "hey, how's it going boys" Shake our hands. I'm sure there long gone, but I hadHBK autographs on their weirdest ****. Like napkins and I think he even signed like a pair pearl jam tickets or some **** lol. I would always tell him the moment I turned 18 I was gonna go to his school. But about 2-3 years later, he went back to the WWF.

But I remember talking to guys like Bryan, he was a lucha guy there named American Dragon. Brian Kendrick when he was Spanky, Lance Cade.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Roscoes Wetsuit

Damn, I just went on youtube and there is actually some videos from it. Was trying to see if I could spot myself but the **** is so 90s and grainy looking lol.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. 520

Michelle and aj both leagues above sable imo

8. 12th Titan

12th Titan Starter

Most of the newer female wrestlers are hot. Alexa though she's all right, but Sasha is way better than her..

And though a lot of people might disagree, Out of all the ones out right now, I'd take Charlotte Flair..She has got the longest legs....When ZZ Top performed the song Legs, they were talking about Charlotte and Stacey Keibler..( who actually was married for awhile to George Clooney

9. 520

Charlotte has no hips that’s why her legs look long lol.

Also Alexa>>>Sasha

10. Roscoes Wetsuit

I still find it funny a producer from WWE said AJ Lee wouldn't make it cause she wasn't "****able."

Which is hilarious, cause I see how some of those writers/producers look. They'd have to pay serious moolah (and I ain't talkin this GoTitans moolah) to get in the sack with girls that hot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar