wrestling thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by 520, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

HBK was my all-time favorite. I know that's what a lot of people say but he's been my dude ever since the heel/Sensational Sherri days.

Rock is definitely one of the greatest of all-time though. Great on the mic and in the ring. When that music hit you couldn't help but get pumped.

Edge sucks. I always hated him. I missed his headliner days as well. But I couldn't stand him when he was with the Brood and I couldn't stand him when he was a IC contender. Spear might be the worst move in the history of wrestling. At least you kinda bought it when Goldberg did it. Skinny @$$ Edge though? Nah.

And yeah, Big Show's always been terrible and I can't believe what they've done with Kane. From demonic burn victim returning from the grave to silly corporate stooge gimmick. lmao. Way to ruin a great character.

Foley was awesome. It was so great when he was doing the Dude Love/Cactus Jack/Mankind split personalities stuff.

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

i always liked edge. dude was the ****. YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME KNNOW ME.

when he made his debut he did a flip out the ring on a guy and ended that dudes career hurting his neck.....kinda funny how his career ended short wwith a back/neck injury huh....

maybe thats why i dont like stone cold...i couldnt connect with him at all.

kurt angle was the man! ITS TRUE! ITS DAMN TRUE!!

kane ive never liked, kinda always bored me....i do respect him for being like 5o 300 pounds plus and having a legit six pack tho...

yea the spear is a weak finisher....his was harder than reigns though...

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I hate all those "strike" type of finishing moves.... spear, superman punch, even the curb stomp is lame IMO. If I'm being honest the superkick was lame too but HBK somehow pulled it off.

4. 520

ya curb stomp was cool but as a finisher i always thought rollins should have something different. the sweet chin music is the only one that is actually believable to knock someone out

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Kane is on serious roids. That is what gives him that pot belly six pack.

The best spear was Rhyno and Goldberg.

Goldberg's spear was so legit.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Goldberg fears Jericho.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. 520

yea but even goldberg had a real finisher....THE JACKHAMMER

8. 520

hell yea! y2j...cant believe i forgot him...easily in my top 5.
    \
    i heard he choked goldberg out backstage cuz goldberg attacked him

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

76-0 (even though I've only been in the company for 3 weeks)

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I freaking loved Jericho back in his WCW heel days. He was the best thing that company had and dumbazz Bischoff was oblivious. Dude was cutting hilarious promos on the reg. When he read off the list of Dean Malenko's thousand holds lmao omfg.

And his debut into the WWF was probably the greatest debut of all-time.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar