WR Wade Claimed by Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TouchDown29

TouchDown29 Guest

I dont think we would have to worry about him handling our punts.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - exactly my thoughts when I heard about it this morning.

3. C'mon, can he be any worse than Eddie Berlin as a WR???

4. wg53

wg53 Starter

Wasn't this guy a QB and WR in college at Arizona?

5. Tightans

Tightans Guest

Since no one else will say it, I will.....Wade sux!!!... I think we really dropped the ball on this one... Oh wait that would be Bobby wade's job! This guy couldn't catch the Bird flu in an Indonesian KFC!

This is a joke right : ))

A big joke : )

this has to be a joke : !

Tell me this a f****** joke :-@%

:FURIOUS: WTF!!!!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

its not like we signed him to a 7 year deal, sheesh.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The Bears decided to keep Eddie Berlin and cut this guy.

8. Yeah, but then Berlin's contract is guaranteed for the rest of the year. Wade's wasn't. Plus, you'll note that Berlin has 0 (zero, zilch, none) reception this year. He's there for special teams and that's it.

Seems like Wade has some skill as a slot receiver. No way Fisher would let him on the field as a punt returner, but they get to give him a look at WR for fairly little money. We need something at WR and aren't out anything if they cut him. It's a no-lose proposition...

9. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I bet Floyd regrets cutting Kevin Johnson now. Not that he's all that talented, but he WAS a vet with decent hands.

10. nendzone

nendzone All Titans, All the Time

Kind of hard for Berlin to post any stats even on special teams when they put him on IR with a groin tear before the season started ;)

I think they actually terminated his contract (from IR/injury settlement), but then re-signed him again later in the year? He hasn't been back long, if he's back in uniform.

I would be surprised if Wade is here beyond the end of the season, since they'd have to give him an RFA tender. Unless he re-signs for a fourth-year minimum salary instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar