WR Situation

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Who is this elite WR? It can't be Boldin because he's not available.

But let's not make us stop taking shots at the organization.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

My bad, I really thought you said optimistic. I guess I get used to the nay-sayers. My apologies.

3. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

No apology needed. Not a big deal. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't being labeled a nay-sayer or hater. I am very optimistic about the Titans this year - even with their deficiencies at Wide Receiver.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Broussard,Hall, and maybe jacobs worth a look. Troy Williamson and Kerry Colbert are fixing to get cut and both are worth a look to me! Broussard should be here now

5. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

Why would the Titans want Broussard?

6. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I wouldn't mind bringing in Colbert. I think he could outperform BJ in our system, if given the chance.

7. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Bring in D.J. Hall. He got 1005 yds with J.P. Wilson as his QB.

8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I vote for DJ Hall. The Giants had to many good receivers which is why they cut him. Please bring in DJ!!!!!! Give the guy a chance. If he could catch those bricks Wilson was throwing him at Alabama he can play for us.

9. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

i would just like to see one of our WR's catch a slant pass and take it 60 yards to the house....

Dreamssssssssssssssssss

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Michael Jennings has a ton of upside, I wouldn't mind him trying out for the Titans, no one else on that list really interests me to much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar