WR needs to be our #1 priority

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by User Name, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H Man

H Man Guest

Amen, Brother!!:grrhee:

2. Nash

Nash Starter

As far as I can remember, Fisher has only taken 1 safety early, Tank Williams. The Titans use high draft picks for outside speed players, specifically DL, CB's, OT's, QB's, offensive weapons including RB,WR, and TE...Inside players are drafted later including OG,C, DT, MLB and safety..I just don't think we are even considering a safety before the 4th round..

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Correct......our first pick should be a DE, and there should be plenty of good ones available.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

...but, just make sure it's a WR receiver in Round 2.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

plenty of those as well.

6. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

They won the Super Bowl?

7. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

It's all opinion. Pick your poision. Stop the run or better the passing game. I still didn't say draft a WR at 19. We just need someone who can make some plays. When it's our pick on draft day I will be happy with whatever the pick is as long as there is value. I don't want to reach for anybody. We need to acquire another playmaker though, through the draft or FA however.

8. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

Curious

Just a ? if Anderson, Carriker, and Adams are all gone at pick 19 (there is a very good chance they will be) is DE the pick?

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Thank you! We could have an all-pro secondary, but if we dont get pressure on the QB then our secondary could still be torn up. If we dont get some DLine help in the 1st round, we will be making a mistake.

And we dont need a FS. Calvin Lowry will be a very solid FS for us next year. He can hit well and is better than LaMont in coverage (who isnt). All we need back there is an average FS, and you gotta figure that Lowry can be average.

10. Nine

Nine Starter

The Harper signing makes it unlikely that they'll go CB at #19....but I wouldn't rule it out.

I also wouldn't rule out DT, if they see one they really like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar