WR Jarrett May Visit Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The Titans are like the guy who is not getting any, and will sleep with the first women who comes knocking. Jarrett will be the pick.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

like i said before we will pick the best player available, mainly because we have that much of a variaty of needs.

3. which will probably be a wr, i like the sound of bowe, but i think that if we can get a stud de, cb, s in the first we should get meachem, or rice in the second

4. tflow823

tflow823 Camp Fodder

I think WR is the most hit or miss position in the draft. You can speculate all you want, but none of us have any idea if a pick will work out or not, especially at WR. I think it would be a safer pick to go D-line in the first.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yes, but to reach that timestream you need a "tardis."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We're not getting Ginn in the 2nd round. Sorry, dude.

6. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

well you never know we might getta guy like colston in the 7th round and have him be our #1....

you never know!

7. BigRob

BigRob Guest

Scouts are rumoring Jarrett to be running 4.55 plus in the forty and even has high as 4.6's. If he runs a 4.6 or higher he is going in the second round earliest.

8. yea dont bank on that... that was a 1 in 1,000,000 chance that, that happened... he wouldnt have even seen the preseason feild with fisher as a coach tho

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I'm still not that high on Colston, when he missed four games Devery Henderson came in and put up similar numbers (I had Henderson on my fantasy team for most of that stretch) I think he just benefitted a lot from having a very good QB that had an amazing season and two great RBs for the defense to whatch out for, that makes a reciever's job a lot easier. Don't get me wrong, Colston is definately a good reciever, I just don't think he's as great as his stats and the media would have you think.

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I still think we need to find a way to trade to make sure we get Jarrett and Carriker, I mean, why else would we save so much cap space

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar