WR Jarrett May Visit Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: According to Scouts.com, USC WR Dwayne Jarrett is scheduled to visit the team sometime in April. Jarrett played for Titans OC Norm Chow at USC and said he would welcome the opportunity to be reunited with Chow in Tennessee. "Coach Chow has definitely been a great mentor. He’s one of the reasons I went to SC," Jarrett said. "I think it would be great. Hopefully, they pick me up. I'd be happy to go there. I'd be happy to go anywhere. But just to be familiar with the system, the offense, that would be a great situation." The Titans can bring in a total of 20 non-local prospects for visits before the NFL Draft.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

Let the smokescreens begin

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Pretty much, look for all the analysts to make a big deal about the USC connection, but it didn't seem to help Leinart much last year and QB would be a better position to get a guy your familiar with IMO

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Every team is allowed a certain number of visits from prospective draft picks. Just cause someone visits doesn't mean anything. Cutler used to drop by even before the combine.

5. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I always liked that guy out of all of the receivers coming out this year (except 'the man' of course, who we can't get anyway) ..it would be nice to get Jarrett.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Jarrett won't go top 20 unless he runs a sub 4.45. I don't really see it happening, and I'm not sure he'll be that good. But he could fit in with the right system, like in San Fran or San Diego.

7. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

If for some crazy reason he falls to us in the 2nd, we would be retarded not to grab him. Worth a visit.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im not crazy about him but im happy that were looking at recievers in the first round. I still seriously think we should take a chance on... #7

9. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

If Jarrett for some unexplained reason drops to the 2nd round, we'd be stupid not to move up and grab him. How crazy would that be? Two USC stars in the 2nd round when both had 1st round potential/grades.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Is there any chance we go reciever , reciever in the first 2 rounds?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar