WR help

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Turzilli was here all off-season. We cut him before the season.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I know. Still, who would you rather have? A guy who couldn't make our PS, or a guy who made huge plays in the super bowl last year and been active every week this year?

3. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

He got hurt and there was an injury settlement in preseason Before signing with SF. He is 6-4 and runs a 4.4 and Titans love raw talent and lots of potential.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I would like to see a wr this team has developed? Derek Mason and thats been long time ago lots and lots of misses

5. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

I been thinking the same thing and have been having second thoughts on Jefferson......he kept talking about Hunters potential last year and DGB this year.

He was a good player, but he may suck as a coach......

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Dyson, Mason ... that's about it.

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The Titans need to sign Alshon Jeffrey next year to a big FA contract. Mariota needs to have someone outside that can make plays if he is ever going to develop into a true franchise QB.

Wright and Walker are goid but a slot WR and TE cannot be your best targets. It would also take pressure off of DGB to have to be "the guy" bext season and help him develop

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I really think that something had finally clicked with Justin Hunter. He looked different the last 2 games under MM.

Unfortunately, something clicked in his ankle and it is probably back to the drawing board as far as his confidence and toughness.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Agree

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Why have we not signed Matthews?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar