WR Dez Bryant

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by jessestylex, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Im keep reading this guy could fall down the draft board and maybe into the 2nd round. You think TN would be interested in him if he is still there? Or you think we are fine at WR?

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

we are never fine at WR

Fitz / Boldin (before trade) = fine
    Moss / Welker (before injury) = fine

Britt / Gage = upgradeable

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I think this guys biggest upside to the Titans is that he can return kicks and is quite good at it from the footage I've seen. I don't think there's any way he falls, but if he does I say grab him. To me, he looks like the best WR to come out of the draft since Calvin Johnson.

5. vy102000

vy102000 Camp Fodder

They have had some suprise in the past, but we wouldn't take him in the 1st and have no 2nd so it won't happen + he hasn't played in quite a while

6. AH3

AH3 Rookie

If we trade for a 2nd, I'd rather see us take a CB, DE, or LB (whichever we don't take in the 1st). Puck is right, we could always upgrade our WRs. But with VY, CJ, Britt, and Cook, our offense is looking pretty good. Our defense, on the other hand, definitely has some holes that need to be filled before we even think about upgrading offense.

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

He'll be drafted before the Titans pick in round 1. No chance the Titans get him, and definitely not after round 1.

8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Yeah I don't see him getting past the Broncos, especially if they let Brandon Marshall go. They need a young guy that Brady Quinn can get the ball to.

9. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Wide receiver might not be their biggest problem after all...

10. Woy

Woy PA's finest.

Yeah, Dez isn't dropping out of the first round.

If we do go receiver, I wouldn't mind taking a guy like Mardy Gilyard in the third. He's a total playmaker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar