Wr Coach?????

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hellblitzer, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Architect

Architect Pain Train

isnt that what the titans seem to be struggling with? Unlocking all of this hidden potential that our receiving core seems to have?

2. yea, but i think bjones has a ton of talent

3. Morph

Morph Revolution

That makes me feel a bit uneasy...:scared:

4. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

Roscoe Parrish, Lee Evans, Braylon Edwards, Roy Williams....who is next?

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Fred Graves..
    Quote: “After extensive work at the college level, including 19 years at Utah, he's spent the last six season in the NFL with Buffalo, Cleveland and Detroit.”

Sounds like he could help out the young guys.. can’t wait to see what he would do with Ginn if we do draft him…. (Although I’m 50/50 about drafting a WR with our 1st).

6. nouveaux

nouveaux Starter

I thought the same thing when I read that article. I'm hoping we get Bowe and he becomes the next Roy Williams! :)

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Sherman sho hve been able tohelp with that
    he made alot of iffy receivers look real good
    .... oh wait.....maybe it was Favre

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

definatly favre and him throwing the ball 50 times a game

9. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

New WR Coach announced

Just checked on titansradio.com and saw that the Titans have hired Fred Graves as the new WR coach. Heres the link. Anybody know anything about this guy? Sounds pretty good if Dyson and Steve Smith recommended him.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

probably pretty good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar