Wr Coach?????

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hellblitzer, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

You know, everyone is so worried about what great WR were going to get. We need to worry about who will be coching the next wonder? At this point thats a major concern of mine.

Thoughts?

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

anyone could do this job. "On every play, block for VY."

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Well, the Arizona Cardinal WR coach just got fired.

4. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

Yall don't remember seeing him on ESPN a couple years back? He was throwing bricks at his recievers. He said it taught them to look the ball in. He looked really passionate about what he was doing. Should be a good addition.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea i saw that, but he was the WR coach of the lions and look how that worked out.

6. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

yea but steve smith supposedly reccommended him 2 jeff fisher

7. Architect

Architect Pain Train

"After extensive work at the college level, including 19 years at Utah, he's spent the last six season in the NFL with Buffalo, Cleveland and Detroit."

And we know how dominate buffalo, cleveland, and detroit's WR have been!:suspect:

8. well hopefully it was because of lack of talent, and not coaching

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

true
    thought the same thing when I read that

during that span though, there were some receivers that popped up out of nowhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar