WR Carter visits Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan4eva24, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Buying some gloves and ear muffs in Buffalo probably.:sad2:

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I used to think that
    then it seems like every year someone goes down with injury walking onto the practice field or to the locker room

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Bound to be T-Rac. That guy's a menace.

4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Bryant Johnson is scheduled to visit Washington next.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Bryant Johnson is probably going to want decent money. MR probably owuld rather sign a value guy like Carter.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

two 6'4 WR's could mean DeSean might be our pick unless were trying to copy the Jags.

7. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Just had a flashback to Calico, scary.

8. smili

smili Starter

If he can't produce with Steve Smith getting all the attention on the other side, I don't expect he'd help us much here above what we already have. If he's really that big and fast and hasn't shown it yet, it makes me wonder if he's one of the stats guys that we drool over but who doesn't do it on the field.

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I don't know much about this kid, but I do know his quarterbacks last year were Vinny Testaverde, David Carr, Jake Delhomme, and Matt Moore. That's a pretty awful bunch if you ask me.

10. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Drew Carter is a total scrub...like almost every receiver in this years FA class. Saying he has a 4.3 forty shows and proves nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar