Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

WR Brandon Gibson visiting Titans Friday.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 13, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    xhrr high fives this.
  2. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,989
  3. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    Would he be out of position then? He's a chain mover with reliable hands, not a lot of speed, I read were he would have fit well into the mold of a slot receiver.
    afcsouthdom high fives this.
  4. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,945
    This dude would be great..he's a stud. We won't throw him enough Money to land him though.
  5. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,465
    Makes sense for Kendell to be our streak guy. I pray to the gods that Britt has gotten over his run ins, immaturity, and injury.

We are just missing a slot guy at this point with a good back up in Damian Williams. I hope we find it because sadly (very) NW is looking like he is a goner. Gonna miss him so much. So consistent..
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    I wish we could get Tavon Austin in the 2nd.
  7. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,071
    Yea I'm not sure they should replace Nate for Gibson. I wouldn't be happy with that. They seem hell bent on dumping Nate and it's like oh we missed out on Amendola, let's grab Gibson now..
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,002
    If we are worried about money CUT EUGENE AMANO!
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  8. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,071
    Eugene Amano is the new Donnie Nickey.. Nobody's quite sure what he does, but he's holding onto a job.
    titanflamer and nbtoppers2 high five this.
  9. pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $1,070
    Not sure about Gibson. He has potential, but I was under the impression we are looking for a check down, slot type receiver with a proven track record.

Maybe they are looking to put wright in the slot. I'm not sure about that though.