Wow

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rastamon

rastamon Camp Fodder

1:wow!!!!
    2:start hood!!!

2. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

ARGH why did you remind me of that play.

LMFAO that was a stinker of a jump attempt if there ever was one.

Maybe we need to turn Gage into a defensive position when he's healthy again and let Kenny have his WR spot. I'd lol at people trying to throw crap over HIM. :lol:

3. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

He had to jump in front of Nate, he didn't want to risk it being dropped.;)

4. Tru Blu

Tru Blu Hit Em Harder

Britt, Hawkins, Cook all came up huge in the drive and VY was on point

5. aburrow

aburrow Camp Fodder

Id high five you but i still can't yet but yeah man i as well had some misty eyes when that TD pass was caught. jumping around for joy, the whole drive was incredible from Jared Cook coming up big to hawk sightings to Scaife catching a tip ball that usually would end up being intercepted. And the fact that VY did it all with his arm and cj did not touch the ball is awesome. Then finally Kenny Britt redeeming himself after the Fumble with 2 great catches both on forth down. what a baller that kid is. The drive was so amazing it even effected people who were not titans fans. My bro was watching the game with me and even he was pumped when Britt caught the td

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. cjohnsonfan

cjohnsonfan loves her Titans

I am still in awe! We have the best team ever!

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That's awesome. My wife came down on the last few plays after sitting around for almost 3 quarters. Then she let the dog out of the crate. I just had my hands folded in prayer, locked in on the TV. She started making comments about the plays, and I was thinking, "If we don't do this now, I'm going to be really pissed. This better not be throwing off any mojo." Then she saw the time, my focus, how critical it all was, and she sat down. Young completed the pass to Britt and I shot up like a spring. Got down on my knees, the whole nine. Got up. Hugged and kissed her like the Ball dropped on Times Square. Hugged the dog. Ran around some more. Rewound the whole thing. Did it all again. Man, it was The Best.

8. LegolElf

LegolElf Camp Fodder

I was watching at Rafferty's cuz my area had the Vikings/Bears game on, and when he caught that pass the place went nuts! It was definitely great stuff! There is something magical about this season for sure, and I for one can't wait to play the Colts next week!

9. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

You know you love sports when your team makes you tear up a lil' bit. Tears of joy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar