WOW! Yahoo has Titans #1

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

yahooooooo!!!!!:grrhee:

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Well guys, we're officially on the radar. 4-0 doesn't ever go unnoticed and from here on out we can count on getting more or less every teams best efforts.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'd put the Giants above us. Their wins are better than ours and their the champs.

6. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

How can their wins be better thans ours when we have the largest margin of victory in the nfl? I do agree though they shuld be ahead of us for the time being based on they haven't lost either and they are the defending champs

7. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

No team has looked more dominant in all their games than us. I believe that is mostly due to our redzone offense taking advantages of situations our defense presents. If the Giants are ahead of us, that is fine, although I disagree. But it shouldn't be based on them being champs last year.

ps, join me and coltkiller at bw3's in BG for the Kansas City game?? Anyone else from bg welcome too...lets try to start getting the local bars fired up for away games!!

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

For some reason people seem to think that us playing our schedule makes us a worse team. We don't choose the teams we play, we just go out and beat em. I don't think anyone in the league could have done better against the four teams we played, since, you know, we beat em all.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They've beaten the Skins, Rams and Bengals...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar