Wow we would have been in the playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VOLS_n_TITANS, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I did an edit not 9-7 but 11-5.But it also shows a lack of discipline and sloppy mistakes which Munchak has not gotten a hold on yet in his coaching here.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Bottom line without the mistakes and last minute breakdowns we would've easily made the playoffs.We lost three games by three points.Thats 10-6 right there

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

"You are what your record says you are." - Bill Parcells

And we are mediocre.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

WE WOULD HAVE MADE THE PLAYOFFS IF WE WON MORE GAME. Said every team not in the playoffs throughout history.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

KC just went up 7-0

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

You know a lot of people say this but I don't believe it's true at all. When I look at scores from around the league the majority of the losses are by more than 10 points. The Patriots were in just as many close games as we were this season and the only reason they pulled most of them out is because they have a hall of famer at QB. The only other team I can think of is Houston who had horrible QB play. When you're in a close game QB play is the difference between winning and losing.

That's why I just can't get behind all this coaching crap. If we had a legitimate QB behind center I wouldn't back this coaching staff for a sec but with the debacle that has been our QB position we deserved to be 2-14. Depressing as it may be things could have been much worse.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

IF ONLY THIS ORGANIZATION AND FANBASE WASN'T SO COMPLACENT WE WOULD HAVE 50 SUPERBOWLS BY NOW!

**** ALL OF YOU COMPLACENT FANBASE!

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Would you really want this team in the playoffs showing the rest of the country what a dumb**** of a coach we have? And the joke of an offense we have?

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You do have a point

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar