Wow, that Raven's defense!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by adamwinn51, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

i took a nap

did the colts win? i wonder what team is next

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

We need Bulluck to play well against Clark. That's just about all I am worried about with the Colts. Marvin is washed up, Wayne will get shut down by Finny, and Addai is nothing special. Wait, we do have to worry about King et. al. against Gonzo. He's pretty good.

3. TitanMurph

TitanMurph Guest

Clark hasn't been much of a weapon for Indy this year ... which is somewhat of a relief. But if he is going to come to play one game this year, it is definitely going to be on MNF against there biggest rivalry. As said earlier, Clark always plays big against us, so Bulluck really needs to come to play

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

when does 53 NOT come to play????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar