Wow Paul Kuharsky not holding any punches

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by imbread, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

except the fact that we have issues at the most important position on the roster.......... WE NEED A QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If I were the owner....

1. The entire coaching staff would be giving its farewell presser by 9am tommorrow. TRac can be interim coach.

2. Hire a proven, successfull commodity as coach. I like Lovie Smith myself.

3. Scout the hell out of the 2014 QB class. Pick the one you like. Then trade every damn thing we have to offer, including my daughterr's maidenhood, to move up far enough to get him.

4. Cut CJ. draft a running back or sign one that will provide just as much.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

It all comes down to your divisional games. If nothing else, prepare all year for them. Build your team for them. Go 6-0 or 5-1, pick up the wins you're supposed to against other opponents and you're in the playoffs. Instead, we have been 4-12 against the division under Munchak. We're 0-4 this year, when I feel like we have our strongest team under Munchak.

If the draft was tomorrow, Jacksonville and Houston pick 1 and 2. That really hit me hard. Not only can we not make the playoffs in this weak division and conference, but we can't beat two of the worst teams in the NFL. Sure we'll probably beat them down the stretch because that's how seasons usually play out, but we can't do it when it mattered. We couldn't do it in 2011 when it mattered, unless the other team spoon-fed us the win. And even then we still barely did it.

Munch may not be the biggest problem here, but it's over for him. We need a spark. We need someone new.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Would literally be the greatest thing in sports history.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I am all for Trac being the interim coach...... He has more facial expressions than munch and shows more emotion! prob knows more about football too

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I was leaning toward letting the cheerleaders do it, but topless. Then at least I have SOME reason to watch.

Of course, our cheerleaders are the day shift at Deja Vu, so the Cesarian scars might be offputting.

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Lets compare QBs

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

......."A team generally takes on the personality of its coach, and this group is hitting a bulls' eye given that target"......

Yep.

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

If we can get an answer at QB out of it, i dont care what the cost would be.

Is your daughter hot???

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I don't even have a daughter. It was a trick to try to get the pick from the Jags.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar