Wow Man

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LT21Titans27, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Every FING page i enter, it sayss "To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has blocked this site from downloading files to your computer"

Its annoying, ne one know what it is

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Anyways to answer your question I googled the exact phrase that you put and I found this

NOTE: If you click on the Information Bar where it states To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has blocked this site from downloading files to your computer. Click here for options, you have the option to allow that file to be downloaded or to continue blocking files from being downloaded from that site.

4. LT21Titans27

This is the first problem ever with IE tho, so I jus wanna know what gotitans.com is tryin to dl to my comp

5. LT21Titans27

Im tryin to work with Mozilla, but this skin theme is beat, you think you know how to make a good skin, cuz a titans and sabres one would be sick

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Go to the ad ons page and search for themes. Maybe they got one. I like Redshift V2

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

:shocked: TJ killed himself

9. LT21Titans27

This is super hard getting used to, its not bad tho

10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Yeah, I'm getting the same message with IE here. I'm pretty sure it has to do with a specific ad at the top of the page. I've never got the "internet explorer blocked this site from downloading files to your computer" message at any other site I've visited. Annoying, yes, but not intolerable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar