WOW its Alge Crumpler reborn

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Mariani Fumbles and cost us the season vs denver(last season)=Is ok he has NO talent but he is a hard worker so I'm sure he will recover.

Cook fumbles=This guy is useless bench him right away.

Sounds familiar?? cough bigF@g%ottitan cough

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Marc Mariani has more career touchdowns than Jared Cook despite being in the league one less year. Gotta love it.

And I never, ever, said to bench Cook for the fumble. I just think he's dumber than a brick. If you're going to flame me, get it right.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Mariani is white.

He always gets a pass.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Not sure if you were around then, but the opinion of Dyson was that he came up short every year....

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I still can't believe this discussion is still going on.
    Cook has been one of the bright spots in the offense this year.
    He actually had a solid game last game.
    He is exactly the opposite of Crumpler when he was here. Crumpler was basically an OT who could occasionally sneak into the secondary and make a catch. Cook is a legit big play threat.

The play calling in the 2nd half of the game was ridiculous. Horrible. They ran CJ up the gut over and over again despite having success getting him on the edge. I also think these OCs get a little full of themselves and refuse to call the same play twice despite having success on a play. I would have run the fake FB dive and short screen pass to CJ at least one more time that game and they need to run more counter action when they see the defense over extending. Runs designed for cut backs where the back side blocking by design seals off the end and OLB. Also, Hass isn't the most mobile guy but he is mobile enough to do some roll outs. Since we actually had some success running the ball for a change maybe a play action pass might be in order when wanting to go deeper down the field.

In the NFL it is all about matchups and getting the LBs and Ss to commit early in the play. In other words a big part of having success is putting enough misdirection and play action in to freeze defenders or get them to comit in the wrong direction. The screen to CJ was a brilliant designed and executed play. Why not run more of that stuff.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Not only that, but the defensive play calling in the 2nd half left a lot to be desired. The Titans couldnt have blitzed more than 5 times in the 2nd half.

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Cook's fumble > Tebow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar