WOW its Alge Crumpler reborn

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Did you see Rivers fumble that snap last week?

Cook's fumble didn't end the game. I saw it coming the whole way...and I figured he'd give up a fumble just like this one at some point during the season.

It was good to see him targeted more. And the jury should still be out on Cook. He isn't garbage as some people claim.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not that I am blaming Cook because it *should* have been whistled dead but you hold the ball until the whistle blows.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. MikeyDay

MikeyDay Clutch like a stick shift

Most of it in the 2nd half belongs to the refs. The phantom PI call, the bunch of no cals for holing, i swear Cinncy held on 70% of their plays. OBVIOUS CALLS too, on the bootleg where Dalton almost had a grounding call, yeah Jones was held hard. The no call PI for Avery going deep he got hooked. No call. The one that tops it for me though, is when there was like 4 mins left on 3rd down and Hasslebck rolled right and threw it to CJ to avoid the sack, CJ dropped it, Look after the play. Four seconds after he THREW IT, the Bengal on the ground grabs his ankles and pulls him down, but no call. Thats dirty and cheap, something the Bengals did alot of today. But man i hate blaming refs, but this was worse then the Bronco game. Yes we had a chance to still take the lead after all this BULL, but when the refs are constantly fking u over, its hard to get rhythem going on offense. We shown we can beat a good defense and shut down a solid WR ( Green ) , had the bad calls not lead to 14 points for the Bengals, we are 5-3. The NFL HAS to do something about horrible calls, fine the refs for not doing their job or something, im tired of "oh nothing we can do about it". We should be good against the Panthers if we get a fair called game. Lets go TEN.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Wait... you say Griffin is one of the "better safeties in the league" and now this?

And people say I'm the troll that posts for shock value?...

Cook did great in the first half. We stopped going to him the 2nd til that one play- which should have been blown dead long before he fumbled. It was stupid holding the ball with 1 hand, but the guy has never fumbled before and he's done that quite often.

Why do fans hate on Cook so much? Ignore all the good he does and pick one play? Yet you were the guy saying I couldn't judge CJ for that terrible run attempt he had?... lol

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Not that I'm blaming Cookie for the loss, but that was the right no whistle, his forward progress was stopped for like a second lol.

And Cookie actually did a decent job of trying to protect the ball, it was more of just a great play by the defender.

6. razordaman

razordaman Starter

to me it ended the game because a fg is possible but not a TD. Not the Titans anyway in a two minute drill. We just don't know how yet. You need a certain talent level and coordination we have neither. I hear some teams work at this in practice I'm guessing we don't. Munch probably just stands around looking just as stupid as he does on the sidelines.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I said the same thing. You can't expect the refs to make the right calls and do their though. That would just be too much to ask for.

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Wow...such a short memory. Remember all the way back to the first half of this game, when we got the ball on the 19 or something with around 2 minutes left in the half, and did what???? We scored a TD with 8 seconds left. Not sure what you call it, but in my book that was a successful 2 minute drill.

We fell off of the truck in the second half, no doubt...but lets not make sweeping statements like you did about this team's ability to run a two minute drill.

Even though we lost yesterday, I am not going to join into this "wallow fest" of calling us the worst team in the history of organized sports. AGAIN, we are a team with a new coaching staff, new QB, injured feature WR, likely injured #2 WR, feature RB who may finally now be deciding to show up and play (after 8 short weeks),who started the season with no OTAs...and are 4-4.

Are we Super Bowl bound....NO.

Are we playoff bound?? Probably not.

Am I surprised given the offseason turmoil this team had? NO.

Is this all gloom and doom like I read here??? NO.

9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

WHAT!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????/This one really piss me off.

Cook was the only one getting open all game long he did not drop a pass and was open every time.

Dumb people in this forum always pick on the same players after a lost.
    CJ
    Griffin
    Amano.
    Hawking
    Cook
    Hope

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Very true. It seems like every passing play they held. Dalton had all that time to throw because they held so damn much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar