WOW its Alge Crumpler reborn

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razordaman

razordaman Starter

I now know why Cook isn't on the field more. He looked like he caught the ball for the first time ever tonight. I now understand, please leave him on the bench and let him disappear from the NFL in short order.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I've noticed an influx in stupid threads recently...at least the thread title was a sentence long tho

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Cook has all the athleticism in the world, but he's too stupid to use it. Sad truth.

You guys won't like it, but the evidence is on the tape. He runs his routes wrong, he can't hold onto the ball right, he's a classic f**k up

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Terrible comparison.

Anyway, I think it's funny that Alge (and now apparently Cook) suddenly got this reputation as a fumbler based on one single game. I mean, that fumble pissed me off as much as anyone but I think a lot of Titan fans unnecessarily crucified the man. S*&# happens. Let's look at the facts...

Alge Crumpler: 10 years in the league, 6 fumbles, 5 lost.*
    Jared Cook: 3 years in the league, 1 fumble, 1 lost

* regular season

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

This game proved Jared Cook can at least beat one of the worst safeties in the league in Reggie Nelson. At least Cook isn't a total waste of a roster spot...

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You can't blame Cook for this loss. Yeah he fumbled, but this loss is not solely on him.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Remember when we were debating over Reggie Nelson and Griff?

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Michael Griffin just happens to suck less.

9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Wait, you're blaming Cook for the fumble at the end?

Not the retarded refs who couldn't blow the play dead after forward progress had obviously been stopped for 5 seconds or more?

• High Five High Five x 5
  10. razordaman

razordaman Starter

Alge critical fumble, Cook critical fumble

It happens, to bad players at critical times. For good players it happens during the game but it doesn't end the game thats the difference

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar