Wow...I am not sure I remember the board ever blowing up like this...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I just want to be competitive. I don't care if we win 5 games this season as long as we're IN every game. 35-10 is not close, even for a preseason game. But, I'm with KamikaZ, I'll withhold judgement until week 4 of the regular season.

Besides, I'm in the "we're still a year away" camp, anyhow. I'm just happy to be home to watch every week!

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

As TJ said, it was long and hard suffering the last 2 years and people can chalk it up to youth, injuries, rebuilding ect.

But this year is supposed to be getting to the light at the end of the tunnel. The Saints game showed some promise....

The Broncos reminded us of how bad we've been the last 2 years and NO ONE wants to remain in that condition...which is why that game has sparked a lot of discussion...was it just one throw-away game...or a forecast of this season?

Although this next game is also JUST a pre-season game, the 3rd pre-season game is more of a dress rehearsal than any other and the Falcons have one of the most potent running attacks in the league and if we thought Denver's QB's could roll out...Vick has the potential to make any D look bad. So we'll get a good litmus test of what has been improved (or not) and whether we have more indicators to show that the Broncos game was a fluke or more Doom and Gloom this year!

Go Titans!!!

Gut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar