Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Wow...I am not sure I remember the board ever blowing up like this...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,482
    Seriously...one preseason game has resulted in this place going nuclear. It has resulted in some really good dialogue and debate, but I was just kind of sitting back and looking at it from a distance and thinking how crazy it has gotten.

Fun times in Titantown....but never forget...

:coltssuk: :ravens: :jagsbite: :bs:
  1. Titan Guest

After the last two years we are all ready for some good'ol Titan football. It just sucks to sit back and see your team not care. We will do better this year. Maybe even a wildcard spot
  2. The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Moolah:
    $27
    chalk it up to the board, some time, and a great education by most of the posters on the forum. Year one I blindly listened and accepted as truth anything the coaches and/or the front office said.

We are all too used to the dribble that sometimes eeks its way out of the press conferences. "We just have to make plays" "there was a penalty that wasn't called", etc. etc.

We have all grown exponentially smarter.
  3. twoseven Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I agree, Im also tired of the media and the "youngest team in the N.F.L." excuse . There are teams out there that are not that much older than us and are 10 times better. I just want them to shut the h*** up and play ball like a pro team instead of a high school team.

The Nashville media makes WAY to many excuses for this team.
  4. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    Because a lot of people on here are grossly impatient and tend to overreact (both good and bad). Cats were saying we could go 9-7 after the Saints game, then we were the worst team in the NFL.

I'm withholding judgement until what I've been seeing in the preseason happens in the the regular.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,783
    Watching that game after the last two seasons is probably the low point for many Titans fans.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $120
    gald you left out all the F-bombs I would have put in that sentence
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,783
    Used 'em all up last Saturday night.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,220
    Hope you have a sound proof room. :ha:
  5. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    I know what you're thinking, 'cause right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here: Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.