Wow- Dolphins signed Schulters off the street

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Too late to trade them Donnie Nickey for a second round pick? seems like a fair trade too me

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nobody mentioned that the Dolphins cut Lamont Thompson just a few weeks back and now pick up Schulters???

that's hilarious. Shows a lot about Thompson.

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

:ha:

The 'fins have been floundering so bad this year, it probably won't make too big a difference who they sign now (unless they bring back the excellently bearded Tim Ruddy).
    I think Schults is solid, but I seem to recall Atlanta's safeties being a big problem last year when he was around?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar