Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Would You Want Michael Vick?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, Jan 15, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,151
    YOU ARE ON MY LIST!!!!
    Titans Eternal and Alex1939 high five this.
  2. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,151
    I agree with all of your reasoning here. But here's my main problem with bringing in Vick, all the injuries. I think going into the season with two very injury prone guys as your #1 and #2 QBs is just asking for trouble. Sure any QB can go down at any time. But these two guys have a real knack for it.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    Pro Football Focus grades Vick out at as the 23rd QB behind guess who... Fitzpatrick and Locker LOL

What's the point in have 3 of the same average QB?
    DeeT04 and dontdraftcutler high five this.
  4. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $639
    Vick.....Do. Not. Want.
  5. DeeT04 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,049
    I'm cool on Vick, he does not impress me anymore. I'd honestly rather have Fitz as my 2nd, u can at least manage a game with him in.
  6. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $2,058
    Not a chance. Between him and Locker we'd get like 10 starts. That's retarded, what's the point? Keep Locker, draft a young guy, and hope Locker can get over his injury issues. Happened with Stafford, no reason it can't with Locker. All of his injuries have been different, and usually of the random fluke variety; tackling on a pick (should have been blown as an INC pass), awkward late hit in the Jets game, and the attack of the turf monster.

I'm not giving up on the kid, but this is his last shot. It's why when I ordered my new jersey 2 nights ago I ordered #13 instead, not sure if Locker can stay healthy. Well, and Wright is bada$$ :brow:
  7. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,789
    Since you invoked Godwin's law I am going to invoke the GoTitans version of Godwin's law:

http://www.gotitans.com/threads/vince-young-godwins-law.86891/

We do not need another QB here with some many off field issues. Like we had with Vince Young!
    Gunny high fives this.
  8. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,945
    So what about when vick and locker both go down? Cuz u know it will happen.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    Exactly. If Fitzpatrick does anything right in his life its not miss games. If we're replacing our backup QB, it better be an upgrade. Vick at this stage is no up grade to anything we have.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  10. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,372
    Tyler Wilson who has at this point been sitting behind the two honing his craft will take over as the unquestioned leader of this team, lead us to a dramatic superbowl win, and never look back a la Tom Brady. Duh. Sometimes I wonder about you guys :disappointed:.
    J Falk high fives this.