Would You Want Michael Vick?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

No
    1. He gets hurt more than Locker
    2. He has only had one good season since being released from federal custody
    3. He was guilty of mass animal cruelty
    4. We can do better

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Don't want him to be my QB or to walk my dog.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yeah site was down for a 12 hours or so (for me at least)

As for Vick, no thanks. Would rather just role with Locker.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I don't think less of Mike Vick for being a dog fighter. Pit bulls are horrible dogs and serve no other use in this world other than dog fights.

All that aside, If Ruston were to actually sign him I'd support him. If we don't, which we probably won't, I won't be mad either.

I think he can still play but I don't think he'll ever be as good as he was at his peak.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Me too. I haven't been able to connect to the site all day. Just barely got in in the past 10 minutes.

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I would love to have Vick. His potential for injury is the sole reason that gives me pause but the risk/reward ratio is attractive to me.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Can't wait for KyTitansFan to update us with all the tweets over the past day.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

No, I'd rather not go on the hunt for a new team to follow. The day he's signed is the last day I am a Titan's fan.

Besides that, he's done being productive for any length of time.

9. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

All good points. I am surprised the majority on here dont want him for injury issues. Not the Dog issues. I just heard Vick tweeted about Quibids.com (not even a cool thing to endorse). Yet they had to drop him because people complained so much.

Well, I can respect the injury issues. But I like him for the price as I said before. Should he only be able to play a few games, we arent paying him a bunch either.

10. Titanic12th

Titanic12th Starter

I support this fully. Along with drafting Stephen Morris from The "U"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar