Would you trade?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Before the season starts I usually base fair trades on draft position. Rodgers is usually 2nd round sometimes 1st round depending on scoring. Spiller is always 1st round sometimes top 5 overall. Ryan depending on scoring and if there was a run on QBs goes usually round 3 or 4. Mathews having had a terrible season last year. Is going as late as round 9, but usually 5th - 7th. So clealy the guy getting Ryan & Spiller is getting the better deal all around. Now mid-season could all be different.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I would still do it even though it's Romo and not Ryan.

3. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hmmm, opening post said Matt Ryan, if its really Romo, I personally wouldn't do it. Rodgers is tied in my mind for top QB, while Romo is easily around 8th or 9th. So while you are getting Spiller, I think Rodgers upside over Romo out weighs Spiller's upside over Mathews

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Again, I just couldn't bring myself to trade Rodgers. Also, I'm not as sold as everyone else on CJ Spiller being some fantasy beast this season. Fred Jackson will still be in the mix (to some extent). They lost their best OLman. And most importantly, the Bills have two unproven rookies at QB. IDK, I see a lot of 8 and 9 man fronts in CJ Spiller's future.

On the other hand, I'd be pretty real tempted to dump Ryan Mathews off to anyone stupid enough to want him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ryan Matthews was there for me so many times, so many years in FF, and I finally had to dead that guy. he was horrible for me last year and the year before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar