Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Would you trade pick #11 for Roethlisberger?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brew City, Jan 24, 2014.

?

Would you trade puck #11 for Big Ben?

Hell yeah! 19 vote(s) 29.7%
Hell no! 42 vote(s) 65.6%
I'm a pansy that can't make simple hypothetical decisions. 3 vote(s) 4.7%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,776
    Almost politically correct Chipotle
    [IMG]
    titan520, RavensShallBurn and Titans Eternal high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    I don't have money to waste on chipotl-away. I also don't like having blood stains in my undies in the first place.
  2. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,183
    I'm late to the party, but I would definitely make the trade. I think that Ben has at least 3 really good years left in him and adding a QB like him would make us a legit offense. It would even make our defense that much better by being able to keep them off the field and not have to be forced to carry the team by playing catch up.
  3. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018

isn't the average NFL career less than 4 years? So what's better about drafting a guy 11th? The risk is still there.

I'd bet 31 of 31 teams drafting 11th without a QB would trade that pick for a player of Roethlisberger's caliber.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $84
    So thats what we are content with? A QB on the wrong side of 30 that *might* get us 4 years worth of play over a potential franchise player....

cool
    titan520 high fives this.
  5. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018

As it stands, we're so far from 'content', content would be like heaven to Titans fans..
  6. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152

Well the plan would most likely be to groom a guy behind Ruthlessrapist like Denver is doing with Manning and Osweiler.
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $84

that would be fine, if we were not so short on picks this year. Giving up our first would be a big deal because we wouldn't spend our second on one in that case. We don't have a third, and it would not be smart to hope we can get someone we want in the fourth.
  8. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,442

I truly believe he abused women one way or another
  9. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,442
    Plus he doesn't strike me as that good for a 11 but meh I don't know I just think i am so biased.