Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Would you take Star at 10 over Warmack?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ImATitan, Feb 24, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    Gotta take the OL here. The biggest knock I've heard on Star is lack of motor, lack of heart. Add in the fact that he has an actual heart problem and I say pass.
  2. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,464
    Guys. Start to think like Titans fans for once and not rationally. Just consult this when filling in your mocks.

TITANS Draft rule #1
    Need a guard/De/Dt/SS/CB???
    DRAFT A SLOT RECEIVER.
    ImTheCrew high fives this.
  3. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $266
    For the sake of Chris Johnson, Wormack.
  4. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,815
    Really depends on what we do in free agency as well. I will also base my below list on the fact we pick up at least a solid back-up MLB for C-Mac and get a more productive DE as well to backup Morgan/KW.

This year I hear that DT/OL/S are actually the deepest positions in the draft, so we should be fine..

In the end though, it depends on how they grade the talent. Personally, I'd go OL in the first and would be even better if we could trade down a bit, and still get a G.

With the first 5 picks, I'd go in the following order (assuming value makes sense and we get a FA MLB & DE): (G) - (S) - (DT) - (OL) - (CB).

The above list would be even better if we could add CB and interior OL to that list of FA signings (that include MLB & DE).
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,901
    Heart condition with a guy that big............. NOPE
  6. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509
  7. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,901
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    I would love a difference maker on defense, especially up the middle. With that said, I think i'd rather spend money on Chris Canty. Canty is a solid vet and would do wonders for Casey & Martin. Those 3 will make a solid rotation. Our OL is trash though, Warmack can be a dominant force for years.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  9. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,178
    Fixed.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  10. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    Did you guys hear, Te'o broke Stars heart when Te'o said no to going to dinner
    DaFunkYMonkeY and The Hammer high five this.