Would you re-sign Mason if he was available?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by psychotictitan, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I was impressed with how he played with that shoulder messed up...practically had to catch one TD one arm down at one point.

However I don't want him back.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

for one day

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. ohsfball9109

ohsfball9109 Rookie

hahaha I would love to see Courtland whoop his butt again... I perfer Holt or Boldin!

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

5. smili

smili Starter

6. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

No way, after he left he bashed us and degrated us like riverman said before. Mason went from one of my favorites to one of my least favorites. He starts **** with us everytime we play him and besides he went to Baltimore...the team i hate more then the rest of the AFC south put together. No way, no how, no shot in hell would i take Mason back.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I guess my post got deleted?...

I pretty much agreed with the majority of you...

I hate the guy. I don't want him back on our team. I would love for the Ravens to come back here next postseason... hopefully we can end Mason's career in Nashville and boo him off the field. :)

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

heck no people

This guy used to be one of my favorite players but since he has acted like an *** since he's been a ratbird, I hate this guy now. His bridge to this organization has been burned. I doubt he'd want to come back here anyway.

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

The heck with Mason..
    Other than the fact that there's no way Fish would let him back after the things he's said and way he's acted, there's no way I'd want that Titan bashing punk back on our roster.

Its not going to happen. End of story. Fish is not one to forgive and forget.

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

By this you mean a return man, I suppose...and you're right. He's not a return man anymore. But in terms of playing wide receiver he has showed me some of the best play of his career in the past two seasons. He's a tough, hard nosed receiver who will go over the middle or down the sideline, I'd love to have him back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar