Would you re-sign Mason if he was available?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by psychotictitan, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

nope. raven. scum.

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

He's not what he used to be, and every time he plays us he shows us nothing but animosity... but I wouldn't mind having him back.
    He's got some ballin' left in him. Not like top-flight ballin', but a quality possession guy who can come up with some catches when we need him. In an offense like ours, a reliable possession receiver is important - funnily enough, the more I think about it, the more I realise how good a fit he'd be back in our system.

That being said, I think he's pretty much burnt all bridges. If he has options, and even if Tennessee looks like the most attractive one, he'd most definitely veer elsewhere.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

No way. He beached and moaned before he was let go, trash talked the organization immediately after. He was a turd in 06 when we taunted the South end zone after his go ahead TD w/ McNair.

No way, no shape, no how. Besides, we can do better than him.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Nah....I wouldn't want him back here.

6. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

It's a game and Mason likes to talk. If he came cheap, would the Titans turn down:

REC 80
    YDS 1,037
    AVG 13.0
    TDS 5
    ?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I could put up with his mouth, but he's starting to wear down quickly. 3 years ago, I'd do it, but not today.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'd say yes to a swap for Jmac.. The first TD he put up against the ratbirds would wipe the slate clean...

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

He has that passion in the heat of the game so I'm sure have the same contempt for the Ravens if he was playing against them.

I'd love to have him back but I'd prefer Torry Holt.Neither will be cheap.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

One of the few players that I would love to have as a player, but has burned his bridges with comments about the team.

No way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar