Would you promote Henry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I dont know. Henry is a good back, but brown is too when he is healthy. Maybe this will give him some motivation.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Look at him run..... :injured:

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

LW should be starting....

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Based on what? I agree he needs to get more touches, but we have no idea if he's better than either of Henry and Brown.

5. I agree that Travis should be starting. Brown is TOO injury prone and at least you got some toughness with Henry since it didn't look like his toe was a factor today. Chris Brown is very overrated right now until he develops some toughness like EG had before his decline. Lendale will get his chance and you will see another RB taken in the first 3 rounds next year as well.

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

well if your satisfied with what you've seen weeks 1-3 so far then well.....i guess your ok with no running game @ all even though Henry showed signs of life today.

With piller potentially out next week, we should see a line of roos bell mawae olson and stewart. maybe we can get a better assesment of the running game next week if this happens. LW needs more touches though, thats for sure....

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well he did get to sit out last weeks game to nurse it so maybe that's why....

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

As I've said repeatedly, our problem running the ball isn't Chris Brown, Travis Henry or Lendale White, it's the offensive line and possibly the playcalling as well.

9. I agree with that about 90%.

The other 10% goes on the injuries to the RB's and not having any depth before this year, and the Titans who apparently just don't want anyone getting hurt, not playing Lendale very much.

10. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Because they suck, thats why they are still wearing the Titans uniform:grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar