Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Would you promote Henry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    I dont know. Henry is a good back, but brown is too when he is healthy. Maybe this will give him some motivation.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,482
    Look at him run..... :injured:
  2. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    LW should be starting....
  3. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,367
    Based on what? I agree he needs to get more touches, but we have no idea if he's better than either of Henry and Brown.
  4. g8terh8ter_eric Guest

I agree that Travis should be starting. Brown is TOO injury prone and at least you got some toughness with Henry since it didn't look like his toe was a factor today. Chris Brown is very overrated right now until he develops some toughness like EG had before his decline. Lendale will get his chance and you will see another RB taken in the first 3 rounds next year as well.
  5. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    well if your satisfied with what you've seen weeks 1-3 so far then well.....i guess your ok with no running game @ all even though Henry showed signs of life today.

With piller potentially out next week, we should see a line of roos bell mawae olson and stewart. maybe we can get a better assesment of the running game next week if this happens. LW needs more touches though, thats for sure....
  6. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,367
    Well he did get to sit out last weeks game to nurse it so maybe that's why....
  7. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,367
    As I've said repeatedly, our problem running the ball isn't Chris Brown, Travis Henry or Lendale White, it's the offensive line and possibly the playcalling as well.
  8. g8terh8ter_eric Guest

I agree with that about 90%.

The other 10% goes on the injuries to the RB's and not having any depth before this year, and the Titans who apparently just don't want anyone getting hurt, not playing Lendale very much.
  9. lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Moolah:
    $1,655

Because they suck, thats why they are still wearing the Titans uniform:grrhee:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.