Would You Make This Trade?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cozmicfool, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

We all know how much the Titans coaches love our QB situation at the moment. However, with Dallas seemingly primed to make another post season run, would you be dialing up their GM seeing if they want to trade for ZM?

If so what would it take for you move him? I know we had this conversation during the offseason, but things may be a little different now considering we now see how Marcus handles the NFL game and could potentially have a definite trade partner in the Cowboys.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

At this point in the season they're not gonna make a trade for a marginal talent like ZM who would have to learn their whole playbook from scratch. Romo would be back by the time ZM was even close to ready.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

If we can trade the nose picker for a first then go for it. But I do not see anyone going for that.

And there is this

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  4. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Only if we can send 520 and iceburg too, as a package deal

• LOL x 7
    • High Five x 3
    • Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill x 1
  5. The Hammer

FIFY

• LOL LOL x 4
    • High Five High Five x 3
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
  6. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

You don't think so??? I think they would go for it. I just read an article on NFL.com indicating that they were going to look at all available QB options this weekend. The thing is no team is going to trade their starter. So my question is how many teams have a better backup option than ZM? I think he's probably one of the top backups in the league.

We all know he has issues getting rid of the ball fast but you put him behind the Dallas OL which is A MAJOR upgrade over ours and pair him with the WRs which is again A MAJOR upgrade over ours and you give him Witten...nuff said.

I actually think it is a good chance they would go for it.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think that was more in reference to the QBs they already have on the roster. I.E. they might start Cassel.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. The Hammer

I think you are overestimating how others see Mett. He has potential but that is it. Matt Hasselbeck is proabbly the best backup right now and would be the safest bet for a team like Dallas.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Crap, i knew something was off about my post. :p.

Yeah but if mett goes to dallas, he'll end up better because we're the titans and they're not.

10. IceBurg

IceBurg Rookie

If Zach is a "marginal" talent then Mariota is a straight bum.

IceBurg
    This message by IceBurg has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Bullsh*t x 8
    • Pigeon Bomb x 4
    • Take a Chill Pill x 2
    • Troll x 2
    • High Five x 1
    • LOL x 1
    • WTF?! x 1
    • Boring x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar