Would you like to see the Titans Featured on Hard Knocks?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Apr 21, 2012.

?
  1. Yes

32 vote(s)
    56.1%
  2. No

25 vote(s)
    43.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just saw that the falcons turned down the opportunity to be on HBO's hard knocks. It led me thinking as to whether i'd like to see the titans featured.

Personally, I'm torn. I'd love to see the titans from the inside, getting to see the drama of training camp up close and perhaps gaining some new fans. I'd also like to think that we've got strong enough characters on the team that it wouldn't be a major distraction.

But it would probably be for the best if we eliminated any chance of a distraction or unwanted attention, which hard knocks would definitely provide. I'm guessing the manning hunt was enough media attention for munchak and his off-season plan.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Yes, but it won't happen.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'd love to see us on Hard Knocks but I can't afford HBO so I wouldn't get to watch anyway.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We're not Hard Knocks ready.

What do we have going on?
    - QB competition
    - CJ comeback
    - Kenny Britt comeback
    - Center battle
    - Defense?

I just dont see many good stories for people not into the Titans

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

5. FLA Titans Fan

FLA Titans Fan The GM

All reasons why true football fans would want to see our team on Hard Kncoks. They wanna see the competition, it makes for good TV.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Nope. Not really.

8. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

They're getting so desperate, they may actually have to ask the Titans. God forbid the media give us the same shot as every other franchise, even the Tarp Kitties were on Hard Knocks. Personally I think it would be cool to see behind the scenes so I'd be down.

9. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

im a bit torn on this as well... we never see a lot about the titans and it would give us an inside view... but at the same time.. i would hate the distraction as well...

10. titansflow

titansflow Camp Fodder

I would absolutely love for us to be on hardknocks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar