Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Would you like Reid to be our new HC?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SacredTitan16, Dec 31, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    I've always wondered why kids of NFL coaches seem to be so screwed up in the head. I think it has to do with an abandonment issue because the child could see the parents as being more concerned about his team and treating them like his kids as opposed to his actual son.
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,336
    I agree. With some of them I can imagine they see very little of their father. And when they do the father is giving them a hard time about something. I can see a kid who is into football getting along well with their father. But what if the son has no interest in sports? What if it is an artsy kid? Could be hard for some of these guys to relate.

Then there are times when drug abuse has no rhyme or reason. Heroin is the most addictive and dangerous drug there is. It does not take much to get adicted both physically and mentally to it. It is also the drug with with smallest gap between the amount needed to give you pleasure and the amount that will kill you.
  3. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    Reid finished 1-12. I want someone young and hungry. Someone who will ask themselves what THEY need to do differently when the team doesn't perform.

I'm not as anti-Munch as a lot of folks, but we've had low key guys for a long time. I'd like to see someone that jumps around and high fives guys.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,045
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,204
    Over Mike "IDK Crap" Munchak? Hellz yea!
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,336
    Forget Reid. That was yesterday. It is all about Lovie now!

[IMG]
  6. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    Other than Norv Turner and Crennel, I think any of the coaches fired today are upgrades over munch
  7. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,776
    Reid and Lovie are going to get head coaching jobs. There are too many out there and too few prospects. Stop dreaming.
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,336
    Chan Gaily???????????
  9. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    I see no chance of that happening