Would you like Reid to be our new HC?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SacredTitan16, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SacredTitan16

SacredTitan16 Starter

would yall like reid as our new HC

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I see no chance of that happening

3. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I think he's a good/solid coach, but has been through alot lately with his son passing and whatnot. Gotta feel for the guy and IMO he needs to get away from coaching and be with his family.

4. SacredTitan16

SacredTitan16 Starter

if all of our wishes came true and we get a Whole new staff who would you want

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I'd rather have him than Munch, but I agree with ncaalover, it probably would be best if he took some time off from coaching...maybe not though

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

From everything i'm seeing he doesn't want to take a break (the broadcasters even said that a couple times yesterday).

Also, there is a lot of buzz linking him to SD. He is a native of Cali too, so i can really see that happening.

I wouldn't mind at all if MM could convince Norv to join as OC / assistant HC. Even though he regressed career wise in SD, mis-management had a lot to do with the team's demise there. I really do think he can have the type of positive impact on our offense as Wade Phillips had for example on HOU's D.

In the end though, I like that we have Moore on staff, it gives us something to fall back on in the event we can't get anyone else.

7. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Am I the only one not impressed with Reid and would not want him as the Titan's Head Coach?

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

9. Tim

Tim Starter

I say Mikes going to coach again

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

so the biggest complaint about Munch is the blowout losses and the replacement should be the guy that was getting blown out 35-0 in the first half yesterday?

No thanks. I do not want Reid as HC.

Coordinator though...

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar