Would you boo Mac as a Raven?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, May 2, 2006.

?
  1. Boo - If Steve is a Raven, he's the enemy

38 vote(s)
    52.8%
  2. Cheer - Steve will always be a Titan at heart

34 vote(s)
    47.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Eddies restaurant is still there across from the Arena, but his name has been poorly painted over so the outline of "Eddies" is still there.

I will assume he ain't hurting for money or nothing but he could have had a statue outside the colesium. Oh well.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

So, which option should I vote for?
    I don't know how I'd react if I saw Steve in a bird suit.:ravens:

I see a vote can knot it at 50% each.
    Anyone care to sway me? :ha:

3. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

:deadhorse
    we are beating a dead horse

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I've been on the fence too, BP, and I haven't voted. After a little thought, I'd have to say I'd clap when he comes onto the field, but during the game, I know which side I'm cheering for. I certainly don't wish him injury, and hope he has a great season and enjoys playing with mason again. But when the Titans' D is on the field, that's who I'm cheering for.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Exactly. I could watch KVB drill him into the dirt all afternoon. I'm sure I'd cheer as #9 is taken down... but does that amount to a boo? :ravens:

6. TitanGuy

:ravens: :Flamethro
    :stupid:

see my point on the ravens

7. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

I'd boo him not because he's the enemy but because he's booing US "THE FANS" by hamstringing the team by not renegotiating his contract. He knows damn well the team can't take a 24 million dollar hit and be competitive this year so by refusing to renegotiate his contract he's saying he doesn't care if we win as long as he gets what HE wants. Don't get me wrong though, once he goes to Baltimore for a year and comes home to retire I'll forgive him and I'll give him a standing ovation,

8. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I never have booed Steve Mcnair. And I'm not going to start now.

9. TitanGuy

:brow: how could you boo him . it would be like booing your own brother

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd especially boo him if he signed with the Ratbirds for less then what we offered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar