Would you boo Mac as a Raven?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, May 2, 2006.

?
  1. Boo - If Steve is a Raven, he's the enemy

38 vote(s)
    52.8%
  2. Cheer - Steve will always be a Titan at heart

34 vote(s)
    47.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Don't feel alone TJ...I would boo your mother if she wore a Ravens uniform as well...

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

:lol:

3. Delaware Titan

Delaware Titan Camp Fodder

Who's to say that Mac wont be out with an injury by November 12.:deadhorse

4. Enoch

Enoch Guest

I boo her anyways ;)

But seriously, I wouldn't cheer for him unless he recognized us with a salute...at which point I would cheer loudly, but after the initial greeting....he is an opponent and therefore subject to intense bouts of booing and slander

5. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

If he starts as a Ravens QB then that is probably more realistic than even Steve would like to admit.

I wouldn't boo him when he was introduced but I wouldn't cheer him either. Once the game started I would only cheer for him for each of his 3 picks he'll throw and for each sack he took.

And Mason threw the ball into the wall last season towards the end of the game when he finally got his TD. They said it was more out of frustration but at the time I really didn't care why he did it, it just rubbed me the wrong way.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wonder if Steve will play as bad with the Ravens as he does against them?

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

how could anyone boo someone who has been the leader for our team for so long idc no matter what happens steve will always be a titan even if hes wearing that ugly purple uniform.. i would boo the titans for trading/releasing him.. i want mcnair to throw a bomb to mason for at least 70 yards if he does end up going to baltimore..

8. metal957

metal957 Starter

It's like this "Either you are with us or against us." And with the situation that is looking grim I think I have said enough for you all to get the picture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar