Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Would you be OK with Pacman?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Mar 14, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,720
    For the right price would you take pacman back? He had a pretty solid year last year and has managed to stay out of trouble the last few years.

He add some depth at the corner position for sure!
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    From a talent standpoint, maybe. But I couldn't deal with the baggage.
  2. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,720
    Not a big risk. We could get him cheap and if he messes up then we cut him. Simple as that. To me it seems like low risk, high reward.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    It more about the distraction. Every third interview question would be about "Adam". No thanks.
  3. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,811
    I was going to start a thread about this, but I was worried I'd get bashed non-stop.

I'M SOOO DOWN WITH PAC!!!

I think he will be more inclined to reunite with Fish in the Lou though. No one knew this, but the dude was better than Devon during his 2nd year as a returner. Also, he was ranked by FOX and CBS alongside Champ as the other all-pro CB. He was going to be a beast for us but all that trouble seriously derailed his career.

In fact, in his 2nd year, he actually woulda broken the return TD record, but I think like 3 were called back for stupid penalties.

Damn I can't find it, but there used to be a sick video of pacman as a titan for his rookie and sophomore years, think it was removed.

Anyway, I know he prob doesn't go that speed or quickness anymore, but I'd still like to bring him back. If anything, I can wear that pacman jersey again!
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Not sure if (heh) the distraction tag really applies to him anymore. He's kept his nose clean for awhile now.
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
  4. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,811
    As opposed to CJ always being asked about his F'in numbers....

Someone here said it best, reporters ask the questions...
  5. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,720
    He's been pretty quiet in cincy....
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    He's probably finally grown up. That doesn't mean he won't be a distraction based on his past here.

Someone needs to call one of the sports talk stations about bringing him back just to get a taste.
  6. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,227
    He even dropped the Pacman nickname. He is just Adam now. Which is a good sign.

Seems to have learned the hard way and is on the level now. As such I do not think Adam Jones would want to come to Nashville. Too much baggage here for him. Too much drama.
    cdubbs2121 and afcsouthdom high five this.