Worst Titan team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Apr 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

I was talking in the stand point of our roster on paper, which is what I'm assuming he meant by worst team.

3. Tim

Tim Starter

Don't get all pissy, just calling it as I see it. We aren't even middle of the pack right now

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I get where you were coming from but it's completely unfair to judge at this point because you never know what's going to happen at the draft. Then there will be another round of cuts/signings. We could have a handful of impact players on the roster at the start of the season that are not on the roster right now.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Also, we all know that roster talent is not always reflective of how "good" a team ends up being. E.G. the Texans and Colts last year. On paper, the Texans were a much, much more talented team. Yet they're picking first in the draft while the Colts won the division.

6. Tim

Tim Starter

I'm just looking at our current time right now and it doesn't look good. I hope locker pans out, only chance I see us having

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If you look up "Middle of the pack" there's a picture of The Titans logo...

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Current time is 11:37.
    That may change by the time you read this.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

This season is going on to be one of the hardest to predict. As we are experiencing major changes on both sides of the ball. Along with the biggest coaching staff overhaul this franchise has seen in ages. On the negative side there is a lot to learn which will lead to growing pains. At the same time no one in the NFL knows what to expect from the Titans this year. Our defense will be completely different. And our offense will no longer revolve around handoffs to CJ.

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

95% of this board were screaming we were soooooo talented last season, yet coaching was the problem.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar