Worst Titan team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Apr 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

The only travesty I am seeing is people who put pictures of them and their GF/BF in their avatar. "Look at my girlfriend guise!!!"

On topic, this team is hands down better than last years already.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. amy

amy Starter

Please. Why are you assessing the team now? There are drafts to get, trades to be made, coaching to be done. Stop with the pessimism already. You and those agreeing with you are spreading bad vibes. Stop spreading negative vibes.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I agree. I don't want Al woods either as our starter all year. NT/MLB are huge needs on the D now...Yes, quite possibly even more than a CB. Especially with the new Defense being put in place.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If Tim becomes a regular poster Im going to have to steal this anytime I disagree with him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

There is little reason to think The Titans won't be at least as good as previous few years if not better since the mindless CJ up-the-gut-for-2-twice-then-3rd&long offensive scheme of the past few seasons.
    Nowhere near as godawful as 04/05..

7. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

CJ's 2K year team was pretty bad.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah, I think we're automatically better for 2 reasons. 1) We actually have a qualified, experienced, and competent coaching staff now; and 2) Our offense is no longer centered around a past-his-prime RB with questionable effort.

That's not to say there won't be bumps along the way. But I will be shocked if we are worse than last year, much less "the worst Titan team ever".

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think the 2012 Titans were the toughest team to watch for me. Maybe not necessarily the "worst team", but toughest to watch/support. All the blowouts. The all-around poor effort. The lack of leadership. The utter incompetence of the coaching staff. It was just an absolute trainwreck. I still can't believe we managed to get 6 wins.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea that was some bull right there, but at least going in you had high hopes. In 2004 I was like F this we suck, no games were winnable to me, IDK how we lucked out winning 5 games that year, probably could have gone 1-15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar